Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Double Joy

Today in year 197X, a child was born. A naughty boy and I have been calling him "monyek" until now, hahahaha... He is no other than my buddy, Jew Aik, also my ex-college mate, ex-company competitor, now my colleague and also "monyek"-mate.

Hey "jepun", SELAMAT HARI MONYEK TO YOU LA!!! (that means HAPPY BIRTHDAY in the "monyek" language-lah for my other non-Malaysian viewers)

By the way, what was the idea behind the "jepun" nick that you have been calling me already? hmmmm... if you could refresh me on this I might be able to recall why I have been calling you "jepun" too...

Today also marks the first anniversary for this loving couple, Mr and Mrs Wong.

Unquestionably and undeniably the match-from-heaven couple. Catherine and myself would like to wish both of you a HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!

We also "tumpang" happy and can't wait to meet your soon-to-be-delivered baby. Have you name your baby?

4 comments:

kanghong said...

Hi Tony & Catherine, Thank you very much :)

kuku said...

hohoho! terima kasih manyak-manyak. (sound like monyek-monyek!). sorry monyek recently busy panjat pokok sekarang baru dapat masuk ni blog.

that jepun originated from Eric The Man! he call you jepun because you look like jepun lor! :P

btw, to mr and mrs wong - selamat perkahwinan ulang tahun pertama (belated again... :P). ps: my little girl saw your photo in here and say "hey, that is kang hong kor kor and pricilla jie jie!" :D

Tony & Cat said...

cannot call kor kor, jie jie lor... call uncle and auntie hehehe...

nonsenseexperimental said...

Happy belated bday to monyek aka jepun aka ex-boss kecil!!

+

Happy 1 year anniversary to uncle wong and aunti wong. Very lovely photos your hav there.. !