Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Food Hunting @ Kepong

It's Merdeka day. After having some sushi bought from Jusco for lunch and had some lovely dessert at a Hong Kong Dessert Restaurant, me and my wife have some rest at home watching TV right up to 9:25pm. Well, it is time for dinner.

As we browse thru the food handout, we found this Western Food restaurant located near Carrefour Kepong. Without much consideration, both of us head directly to there. Hey it's 9:25pm, there is nothing much to think about but food now...

There are plenty to choose from the menu. Catherine wanted salmon while I have no idea what to eat. Although the price of the food I considered as not cheap, it does not take us long to decide what to eat (it's close to 10pm now, so I think you know why). So I ordered a Salmon Steak with Honey Jasmine, while Catherine ordered Spicy Olio Spaghetti with Maroon5 (Lime-Lemon Juice). I have no idea why it is called such, I could only guess both lime and lemon have a "M" in the middle? Ok ok, I guess you know that I am clueless.

Waiting for my food to arrive...

First come the Maroon5...

Then the Honey Jasmine.

And here comes the main dishes.

Eating time...

First the spaghetti...

Then the salmon steak...

The food taste quite nice, the drinks... emmmmm... did they forgot about the honey? Overall, it was a good dinner as we tried out another new restaurant but I felt the portion is a bit small for the price that we paid.

Cheers and good night!

No comments: