Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Special Day - It's Catherine's Birthday!

Today I celebrates my sweetheart's birthday. Every year, I would just look forward to this day eagerly. I just feel very happy and excited to buy a birthday present for her and kept it secretive hehehe... I have many things in mind, and this is what I finally got her.

She is a very moderate girl who would just use regular brand skin/facial care products. Recently, she seems to feel her skin is getting dry. Well, I don't even notice anything different since day 1 I met her. Anyhow, a girl is still a girl, she will just notice even a small little dot that turns out somewhere on the face. Maybe it's just her mind is playing tricks with her that she will be adding another year to her age. So, this full range of facial care products will help to clear all that (if those spots really exists - not only to cure the skin but to cure the mind too) :)

For dinner, I took her out for sushi this time. Every other years we have had western food.

We just arrived:

Picking her order:

Surprised, surprised! A birthday greeting card from me :)

Our birthday dinner:

This piece is amazingly big. Catherine has to take 2 and a half bites to get it into the mouth:

Some birthday presents she received from her sisters and brother, and friends too, and also some extra stuff that I just wanted to get for her.

The top series titled: "Sixth Finger Evil Pianist" (in case you are wondering, yes, I can't write in Chinese) is from her sisters (Fen and Fang) and brother (Joe). The other 2 on the bottom are from me, anime series titled: "Chibi Maruko-Chan" and "The Cat Returns".

Her siblings also got her this (something she wanted to eat):

And also a pair of earrings from her friends:

Catherine, it's 12:22am now, happy birthday to you and I hope you like your birthday presents especially those from me :)

Note: She is sleeping now and her phone keeps receiving SMS. I guess those are birthday greeting wishes from her friends. Thank you all of you who send greeting to her, but she can only read it tomorrow but I know she will be very happy to receive all the greetings to her. I also purposely write this blog while she is sleeping and hope she will be surprised when she sees it later in the morning.

Today is not just her birthday, it was also the day that I asked her to be my wife last year. I am so glad and happy that she is now my beloved wife.

So, this year is the first year I celebrated her birthday as my wife.

Good night and sweet dreams.

4 comments:

Natalie (KaiFen) said...

Again, Happy Birthday to U, Tai Ceh
Be blissful always!!! =)

kenbong said...

Happy birthday to u. ^^
Happy always ya ^^

Fang2 said...

很浪漫哦~希望你们能一直幸福下去~

kuku said...

hohoho! selamat hari 'terlambat' jadi. semoga panjang umur sampai rambut puteh!
:P